Tagged, not once, but twice for the same MeMe. And to think that I had lunch with these ladies just last week at the Annapolis MD Active Rain lunch gathering. So, instead of trying to do this twice, I get a chance to do it only once.
Patricia Kennedy and Martha Brown double-tagged me for this MeMe. Here are all of the ground rules that need to be followed:
1. Create a blog post with a link to the person who so happily tagged you. See above!
2. List all of these rules in the post. Feel free to cut and paste this.
3. Share seven things that others may not know about you.
4. Identify seven friends, contacts or near enemies in which to adorn this MEME. Tag them at the end of the post and give a link to their blog.
5. Contact each of the tagged members and let them know that you were indeed fast enough to catch them and that you did indeed tag them...no matter how much they say you missed them! No schoolyard rules in this MEME, nope you gotta do it if you are tagged. Sorry guys!
Here goes...you won't be impressed:
1. I've had a moustache since 1964 when I graduated high school, except for a short period of time in basic training in 1967. My children have never seen me without a moustache, and never will.
2. I lost about 95% of the hearing in my right ear serving in the military.
3. I worked for Bell Atlantic for 33 years without taking a sick day...in retrospect, that's sick.
4. I became a grandfather for the first time this year.
5. My highest productive month as a single agent, with no assistant, was $3.7M.
6. The best car I ever owned was a 1964 Triumph TR4A.
7. I'm on Twitter but am still struggling to "get it."
As my end of year gift to others...no AR members will be MeMe mugged from this post :)
Richard Iarossi, REALTOR®
Long and Foster® Real Estate, Inc.
Crofton, MD 21114
©2008 - RichSellsHomes, All Rights Reserved
Richard Iarossi is a full time licensed REALTOR®, working in Crofton, MD. My coverage areas are: Anne Arundel, Prince George’s, Howard, Calvert, Queen Anne, and Baltimore City and County. I specialize in residential real estate, working with both buyers and sellers. Use the registration free search on my website at www.RichSellsHomes.com. If you’re not already working with a REALTOR®...I can help. Call me at 443-995-9595 (Cell) or 410-451-6255 (Office).
SKYPE ME: RichSellsHomes